LUCIE drink + dine is committed to making every guest’s online experience great. As part of these efforts, we’re dedicated to offering a high-quality online experience on our website for all individuals, including those with disabilities.
To help achieve these accessibility goals, we’re committed to designing, developing, and operating our website in substantial conformance with generally-recognized and accepted guidelines and standards for website accessibility. While these standards may change and/or evolve over time, they are currently the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 at Levels A and AA (“WCAG 2.0”).
Please know that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have any specific questions, feedback, or concerns about the accessibility of any particular pages on our website, please contact us at 617-425-3400 or email@example.com with the page URL in your email and we will look into this further
LUCIE drink + dine is committed to providing barrier free access to all of our guests.
- LUCIE offers an accessible route from the public entrance into the restaurant
- Accessible doors and handles
- Wheel chair accessible tables and ample room between seats
- Accessible seating at the bar
- Handicapped restroom stalls with safety bar to prevent falls
- Braille and raised letter restroom signs
- Vanities that provide ample room underneath
- Handicapped parking spaces
Please contact us 617-425-3400 if you have any questions about the accessibility features of the restaurant, or if you need assistance with reserving a table.